Saturday, October 08, 2005

Let's catch up!

The thing that sucks about having a blog is that you feel the constant pressure to write messages.

A lot has happened since my last post. I went to Hollywood on a spur of the moment vacation and ended up having a really great time. We saw the play "Dead End" staring Jeremy Sisto and Tom Everett Scott. I really didn’t want to go but Mona twisted my arm (literally, she’s abusive) and I had a great time. I may even consider going to a play in the future… well maybe. Quite a bit of other stuff happened on the trip but I won’t bother with the details.

We just bought a laptop computer and a digital camera. I’ve been waiting to get a nice camera for about 5 years now and I’ll finally be able to take pictures again. It will also be nice to have pictures to post for the blog.

So the tickets to Costa Rica are finally a reality. I’m checking out locations to visit but there are so many it’s hard to decide. Poor me!

I reviewed my list of goals for the year and things are coming along really well. Life has been great lately. I realized the other day that I enjoy getting older.

I’ve also been writing short stories and I’m thinking about submitting one to a magazine. I haven’t written it yet, but an idea is slowly coming together.

I will write again soon.