Wednesday, August 24, 2005

School

Well I'm back in school, which means I'll be busy until December when I get married. I'm not sure how to feel about school. In some ways I'm excited because I enrolled in two writing courses (which I need much practice) but on the other hand I can't read about the subject I really love. My two classes are the History of Science Fiction and a Creative Writing course. I had originally signed up for a script writing class that I was super excited about but the college cancelled it. Other than that things seem to be going pretty good. My summer was productive although I've had to completely adjust my thinking in many areas of my life, which is actually a good thing. My thoughts are much more precise. I've stopped making so many lofty statements and theorizing about things that just can't be known (more on this later).