I guess I should give a personal update, since my blog has become so information driven. Anyway, the last year and a half has been great. I feel that I've really developed as a person. Everyday is fun. My nights are spent reading, writing, and contemplating about questions that I feel are important. Mona is about to graduate with a Mathematics degree from ASU. We've been spending many hours a week discussing different philosophical ideas. Our beliefs are similar but not the same, which is great because we can challenge each other's ideas. On the weekend we have been making road trips or hanging out in town taking pictures. Life has been an adventure.
Mona and I are starting to really plan for the future. Our goal is to invest 20 thousand a year starting in about 11 months but that number is optimistic. It may be 2 or 3 years before we are able to save that much but I image 15 thousand is reasonable the first year. I've been studying the different investment techniques and thinking of how to plan our future wisely. I have some projects that I'm working on but I'm keeping them quiet until they are finished or highly developed. I will be starting a 2nd blog with a focus on philosophy starting next week. I guess that's about it.